Corporate contributions ensure vulnerable families can benefit from the best care, the most advanced technologies and equipment, the most innovative research and the most brilliant medical minds.
While corporate partnerships are invaluable for our work in advancing care for the community, they’re also mutually beneficial for you as an organisation.
Through contributing to Mercy Health and our vital causes, your organisation receives:
- a strategic national partnership that delivers on your business, brand and community objectives to support vital health, aged and community care projects in Australia
- opportunities to develop cause-related marketing programs that directly impact sales and bottom-line profit
- delivery of corporate social responsibility objectives via a partnership based on the alignment of shared values
- exposure of your brand and products to a wide supporter base, through channels that can include direct marketing, media, social media, and digital marketing, in addition to potential access to more than 8,500 staff who work for Mercy Health across Australia
- motivated and engaged staff via employee engagement strategies and volunteering opportunities. Your organisation can see and experience the outcomes of your charity investment
- official status as a Mercy Health Foundation partner providing public recognition and appreciation of your organisation’s support
- personal support from a dedicated Account Manager to deliver a tailored partnership (for major partners).
Within a Mercy Health Foundation partnership, your organisation can support a specific program or area of interest, or the wider work of Mercy Health, to advance care and services for people in need.
We understand that every business has unique requirements surrounding charitable investment. We will work closely with you to ascertain your key drivers and objectives to deliver a tailored community partnership. This helps us develop a meaningful and well-aligned relationship that will be evident to your stakeholders and the general community.
We welcome organisations of all sizes that are dedicated to community improvement as much as commercial success.
Some of our partnership opportunities include:
Engage your customer base with a dynamic, marketing-led partnership that supports Mercy Health Foundation by donating a portion of profits from the sale of your chosen product or service. This type of partnership works to not only demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to corporate social responsibility, but has proven to boost sales.
Philanthropic corporate donation
Investing in a Mercy Health Foundation program gives you certainty that your funds will be invested into an area that is meaningful for your organisation.
We understand that business partners require clear reporting on the projects they are supporting. Clear reporting ensures senior management and staff can engage with, and understand the importance of, their investment. The Foundation provides each major partnership with a dedicated Account Manager who routinely provides updates on the progress of your investment.
Read more about the causes you can support.
Employee volunteering and engagement
When you invest in one of our programs, our Account Managers can assist in developing meaningful employee engagement activities and volunteering opportunities. Mercy Health has project experts, or even volunteers and beneficiaries, who are available for speaking engagements and conferences to assist in bringing your organisation’s support to life.
Meet our partners
The Mercy Health Foundation values each and every partner. Through our existing partnerships, we have been able to change the lives of thousands of people in need.
Please make contact with our corporate partnerships team on 03 8416 7766, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or opportunities.
We work in close collaboration with a variety of organisations, including:
Official Printing Partner
Mercy Health Autumn Ball Partners (2017)
- Catholic Super (Platinum)
- Dorevitch Pathology (Gold)
- Technology One (Gold)
- Citywatch Security (Silver)
- Health metrics (Silver)
- Grant Thorton (Silver)
- MIA Radiology (Silver)
- Dimension Data (Bronze)
- MKM Health (Bronze)
Pram Jam Partner (2016)
- Technology One
Last reviewed February 22, 2018.